Thursday, July 31, 2008

First Blog!










Its kind of hard to know where to start. But we will try anyway. Vern & I have been married just about 3 months now and its just wonderful. I can't even begin to tell you how great it is to wake up to your best friend everyday. Life is just great right now. Well except for the fact that we live in an apartment that I can't sem to stand, but I will just have to deal with it. We are planning on getting a house in a year or so. Bills are in much need of getting paid off before we start to look into things like a house. Vern is very much enjoying his job at the jail, he worked so hard to get there and well he loves it. Which is great, and which is evening better that I work there too. Its nice to carpool when we work and just talk about things. But not much has been happening around here just trying to get bills paid and take care of ourselves, its plenty of work.

No comments: