Sunday, September 21, 2008

Busy Busy Weekend

So we had a busy weekend, or should I said that I did. Vern had to work so I got to hang out and do fun stuff ( well for me it was fun). Went to the Scrapbook Expo with my mom on Friday and let me just tell you I have never seen so many crazy women in my life! I mean there were woman in their pj's ones with no shoes AND even ones with their children on leashes! What in the crap is up with that?! I must say I did buy a ton of stuff that I better put to some good use! I think I spent about 50 bucks which isn't all to bad. My cousin Sheri had been there since 4 am! Crazy stuff if you ask me! Then Saturday was Charlene's baby shower it was a great turn out! She gots lots of cool and super cute baby stuff! They got the baby's room done and it looks super cute! Pink and Brown I just love love love the colors! But as of right now she is still not telling anyone what the baby girls name is going to be. Silly girl I know. But it was a great and very busy weekend. I can't wait until the weekend comes. I hope that it is a bit less busy to. I need my rest some days too.

No comments: